the sewer system :P

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Ian's Words..

late night..i text him..asking if he is free to text me..
he said "yes".
the only person that i could think of now is Ian..he was the only one that could gives me some pieces of advices..
So there i was..telling him from A-Z..asking for his advice..seek for his help...what should i do..
At first the conversation does not start quite well...yah..i sms-ed him i need help to hate people..so he did replied me back..Sorry..i don't have time for that if u wanna hate people...*sigh*
But Ian never failed to give me "a very good" advices..he surely will helped me with his words. I'm so glad he is there to help me..:)
:)

thank you Ian for helping me..i feel better with you words even it is not 100%...
You are a very good friend indeed..


_________________________
I added cool smileys to this message... if you don't see them go to: http://s.exps.me

No comments:

Post a Comment