the sewer system :P

Thursday, March 15, 2012

i miss you!

piggy...piggy...
i'm so f*cked up! this feeling is..i just can't describe it...mixed feeling..I'm mad+happy+sad+excited...all in one time...
i know i shouldn't fall for you! damn hell is approaching me..i'm stealing someone's bf! omg!!
i hate it when you ignored me..i hate it when you didn't sms me..but i know..i'm nobody to you...
i'm always waiting n waiting for you to text or calling me..you never know how much happy i am when you sms me even just to say u're home...i'm so happy when you hug n kiss me...i just love the way you treat me..but hell yeah..i'm not urs..n u will never be mine.
Ian's once told me..you know what you should do n you should understand how's the girl feels!
yes Ian! i know...n i understand...i know he's not mine..but i love him...it's too late...the fun had become love..real feeling..real love...:( how i wish i can stop this..i never want to start this but i'm so sorry...i've fall for him...
i woke up every morning..asks myself...why do i do this to myself..do this to his girl..do this to him...why...i guess i never can find the answer...i'll let it to God to lead me out from this relationship...

No comments:

Post a Comment