the sewer system :P

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

i never cry since i broke up with Govin...i never cry this hard..tears this much...since he left me..but now..another guy have made me cry..again...my heart..it falls into pieces...it breaks apart...my heart is crying...n i can't stop it anymore... u came into my life... u gave me the light that i've been looking for...now..u are taking it back slowly...i should not fall for you at the first place..i know ur love for her is so strong..u n her...been together for years...n me..? i'm just a girl who passed by in your life..
i guess..i have to deal with this myself...all alone...
u left a big hole in me..the hole that made me drowning for your love...:'(
i fake a smile so no one will know how hurt i am..i just want you to know..i love you with all my heart even you're just my temporary boyfriend..Kevin..i love you..;"(

No comments:

Post a Comment