the sewer system :P

Thursday, July 22, 2010





about me ~


i'm just a girl..


a girl with two big round eyes to see the world around me..


with a pair of ears to hear all the gossips in this world..


a mouth to speak out what is in my mind..


a small nose to smell the nice fragrances of nature...


black shiny straight hair as my crown jewel...


152cm height with 48kg weight.*but i guess now it's 51kg*( maybe =P )


two hands to hold every pieces of the earth...


a pairs of feet to walk on the green grass...


10 fingers for me to count 1 till 10...


light brown skin to cover my flesh and blood...


wearing M size for tops, dress and shirts...


28cm for pants and jeans...


heels and sneakers in size 5...


die-hard fan of flips flops and big handbags..


addicted to a flavored food called Peppermint...


love to munch the ice after every drink....


burger and cream puff biggest fan...


a very good kitchen disaster when i was 8...


movie-maniac and love to hit the party all night....


carry big handbag all the times...


wardrobe full of black, dark blue, grey and some white attires...


can't live without family and bff...


and for sure boyfie Mac...


**a lil bit of me **









































No comments:

Post a Comment