the sewer system :P

Friday, February 19, 2010

tHe Message that i got from my girl...

I am supposed to pick 12 women (or more) who have touched my life and who I think might participate. I think that if this group of women were ever to be in a room together, there is nothing that would be impossible. I hope I chose the right twelve. May my hugs, love, gestures and communications remind you how special you are. Please send this back to me...Remember to make a wish before you read the quotation. That's all you have to do. There is nothing attached. Just send this to twelve women and let me know what happens on the fourth day. Try not to break this, please. Did you make a wish yet? If you don't make a wish, it won't come true...This is your last chance to make a wish!...Quotation: ''May today there be peace within. May you trust that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith in yourself and others...May you use the gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you. May you be content with yourself just the way you are.. Let this knowledge settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love. It is there for each and every one of us.''
'Now, send this to 12 women (or more) you can copy & paste, within the next 5 minutes...And remember to send this back. I count as 1....you'll see why'

No comments:

Post a Comment