the sewer system :P

Friday, February 19, 2010

hemm...






i just don't know what happened to me lately.. life getting suck day by day.. n i don't know what should i do.. i just got so screw up and it's driving me crazy..
i want my old life back.. i want to be the girl that laugh and smile all the time but not the one that fake a smile likes now...
hemm..life is getting harder day by day...i just can't deal with it anymore. i wish i can make it easy and be happy all the time. i look happy but deep inside i'm bleeding. i'm hurt inside, but no one seem to know or do they care bout me???? i wish life isn't this hard.. i want a happy life but not the fake one...i want REAL HAPPY life...god...just help me to deal with this.. there are so many problems come to me recently. FAMILY, FRIENDS, LOVE ONE and everything...hemmm..........................suck...life suck!!!!
I'm jealous with my friends when they seem to be happy with their life..just help me to deal with this.. help me God...huhuhuhu...i want my life...a happy life...
LOVE THIA....

No comments:

Post a Comment