the sewer system :P

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

2012

2012 is finally here..






Thank You God for this new year. 
Thank you coz i'm still breathing, still alive, still talking, still walking, still moving, still thinking, still smilling, still laughing  and still eating likes a lil piggy of coz!!.
Thank you for making me for who i am.


 My new year resolution ~~ i guess it is still gonna be the same. I mean some of last year are still...hanging by the thread..**mission impossible never finish** I guess i have to RECYCLE all those unfinished monkey business again n again n again till i grow old..HAHA..


This year i gonna start up with my saving..for the past 3 years, i end up being the foolish shopaholic ever.. i spent my cash till the last penny without even thinking of what gonna happen in the future. I need..i mean i really need to save money this year..who know i might get married soon..n what happen if i don't even have saving..? All my dream wedding will gone just likes that. I can't just depending on mummy or daddy. 
Yes..n yes..a saving is indeed the most important thing to do this 2012.


The rest is remain history...do u think so? Oh no..i need to do some changes to myself too.
No night out if can..i really need to change my "night-life"..Get more sleep n rest well. No more "WEEKEND's HANGOVER" on Monday or any other day. I guess it is enough... well..i guess it is kinda hard for me to 100% forget about it or the correct word is to stop it...slow..slow..hehe..i still can go but make it less..less than last year..**every year always the same words..LESS THAN LAST YEAR..LOL** but it never did..in fact the number is getting more n more..:P






be more matured..heee...i guess i am still acting likes those 5 or 6 years old..**pstt..i am a preschool teacher myself..** i guess being childish n playful is SO OKKKK!!


sleep more...eat less...i mean more healthy food, healthy diet n exercise more..maintain my weight below 50kgs...all my effort will be worthless if i eat n eat but didn't exercise..so EXERCISE regularly!!
less ice cream..less chocolate..more fruit..more veges..even though i don't really eat vegetables! :P
be more prettier than ever...is  a must!! :) be healthier, happier, be more lovable than ever..n most of all love my family n friends more n more..:) 


I really hope..**cross my fingers** this 2012 will be much much much better than 2011..
Btw, i love myself more n more!! 


p/s ~~ God send me my prince charming, so i can be more n more lively!! :P


LOVE THIA!!







_________________________
I added cool smileys to this message... if you don't see them go to: http://s.exps.me

No comments:

Post a Comment