the sewer system :P

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Boyfriend For Sale.. =) Part 2



John..John..Oh how i love to say that..hehe.. I smiled and giggled. I never been this so happy in my life. i never expected this would be happened to me. Oh SATURDAY..!! I spent the whole Saturday talking to him about everything. From his background to his interests. I think i'm falling in love..LOVE??? Wait a minute. You can't  say you are falling in love with a stranger, or should i said someone you just known for 20 HOURS ago????!!!!
I sighed. My heart keep on pumping fast. I know and i can feel that i am falling in love with him. i don't care what my mind said. This might be LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT. Yeahh..!! I will grab this opportunity and not gonna let it gone just like that. But i still have doubt. Do he like me? Love me? I need to know the answer for these questions. And i should aware that i BUY him. Ya..I bought him from TX-Match Maker. That's the name of the company where Miss Jenny works. So, surely he is been paid to love me. I don't want CASH & CARRY love. huhuhu. I want real love. This mean i have to forget about falling for him. Ok..Melody, please remember, Don't Fall For Him. =(
Its okay then, a boyfriend to company me is fine. I smiled and giggled again. Well, John. Let start our days together. I bet many girls will eat their heart out when they see us together. HAHAHA..i laughed as i said that.
I was about to sleep when my mobile phone crying out loud begged me to answer the incoming call. JOHN. That's the caller name. Ouchh...My heart began to beat fast, butterflies filled my tummy and my cheeks began to blush. " Hello Mel ", his sweet voice said to me as i answered it. " Hi John.." I said in a giggling tone, i just can't covered my nervousness. " So you are not in bed yet? Am i bothering you? I just call to say good night. " " Oh sure not John, not a problem at all. So sweet of you for calling me." ***** " Owh, okie John, good night and sweet dream too. ". I pressed the end button and jumped off to my bed with a big grinned on my face. J O H N..I started to miss you but i'm afraid i might fall for you..Eeeehhh..forget it. I closed my eyes and sailed to Lala land.with smile on my face. I crossed my heart n says tonight i will dream about you JOHN..p/s imy!
Oh gosh.. it's already 8.30 in the morning. huh..I hate waking up early. I walked up slowly and stopped by at the  mirror at the corner of my room and smiled. Yeah, that's my routine before i start my day. Then i took my towel and dashed off to the shower. 15 minutes later, i done with bathing, with just a towel wrapped all over my body, i walked to the kitchen and boiled up some hot water for my coffee. A cup of caffeine is a must for me. Caffeine help me to boost up my energy. While waiting for the water to boil, i got back to my room and looked at the mirror again. Ya, i love MIRROR. I smiled and started to dry up my wet hair with my hair dryer. Done with that, i put on my white Elle's tee and my favorite black skinny jean and combed my hair. As i was about to put on my contact lens, my phone ringing. Who could it be..? Usually my phone don't ringing at this hour. *JOHN*..oH!! I almost screamed. He's calling me and it is still 9 a.m. " Hello John. ", i answered with a cracked voice. I'm kinda nervous. I still can't get rid of this feeling. ***** I'm so happy. My air filled with happiness. He invited me for a date. YES!!! At last, a date. A date with JOHN.
It's been years i didn't go for a date with guys. Since broke up with my ex, i never go for a date. I don't know why no one ever bring me for a date after that broke-up. Well, forget about that, now i got a 'boyfriend' that gonna bring me for a date. =)
I stared at my reflection in the mirror and smile. Today, i will make it the best day ever. A date with John. I opened my closet and picked up my best outfits. A baby blue floral cotton frilled dress with a pair of black gladiator heels. Voila!! I applied some lip gloss and a lil bit of blusher on my cheeks.**** Knock..Knock.Knock.. I walked out of my room and opened the door. I'm sure it was him who's knocking on the door. " Come In, " i said as i'm opened the door. " Hi Baby!! " errrkkkkk.....wait a second. That is not John's voice. If it was not him then who could it be...?? I turned my face to face that voice. Aiittss...it was my best friend, Terence. I sighed and showed my funny face at him. " What with that face babe? Miss me?? oOO...wait..where are you going with this kind of dressing?? Mind  to tell me huh?? ", Terence asked me while his eyes checking on me from head to toes. " I got a date. And can you come again later tonight?? He's might be on his way here." Terence showed me his unsatisfied face. I know he doubted on my answer and wanted to know more. Before he opened his mouth, a man appeared from behind the half closed door. Oh, No!! It's him. Ya, John. Terence turned back to face who was it. " Hi Mel. Oh, i see that you got company. I'm John. Melody's boyfriend." John introduced himself to Terence. Terence glanced at me and gave his hand to John for a handshake. " I'm Terence, Melody's best friend. Nice to meet you. I never know she got a boyfriend. " Terence glanced at me once more and rolled his eyes. " I got to go now, i just stopped by for a while, just to check on Mel. By the way, have a nice day..or should i say, have a nice 'DATE' the both of you. Ciao Mel.." Terence walked out the door and dashed off with his Black Mini Cooper. I was still in puzzled with what had happened to Terence. He seemed to be different after meeting John.

 ###to be continue###

No comments:

Post a Comment