the sewer system :P

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Church to Club...

Oh how i wish i can remember my old blog password...huh..damn it...i recently forgetting everything..am i that busy? duhh...i just got myself into trouble recently...huhuhu.. It all started on one not very fine day..that 20th November...huhuhu.. 
Its begin when i arrived at the Kuching airport that evening. My flight was delayed for an hour. hemm..so i just loitering around without knowing what to do. Then i transit in Bintulu airport for about 45 minutes..huhuhuhu..and the flight was...SUCK!!! I hate flying when it's raining..huhuhu..Scared that it might crash and burn..huhuhuhu..Then i arrived in Miri around 7.30pm and i had Starbucks for my dinner while waiting for my buddy to pick me. So i guess you guys know where i'm heading to and from right..?? From Kuching to Miri duhh...Then my buddy came and we headed to Canada Hill church in Miri. She got Youth Ministry that night. So i just followed her. Then, i got a called from my other friend, so i decided to followed him go mamam.. I'm still starving and boring too ma...Then after we ate our dinner, the both of us meet up with some of my friends in Victoria Club, Eastwood..That night was my friend's birthday..BLA>>BLA>>>Couples of drinks and chit chat and tipsy-tipsy, and it was almost the end of the night life...Jeng..Jeng..Jeng.. We were about to leave the club, then suddenly one of my friend got stopped by a group of unknown guys. OMG!! U know what happened? These guys chased us. They chased us just because of...** Some stupid misunderstanding.**...OH shit..huhuhuhu...First and the last ** I hope so ** I been chased by a group of mad man... Adrenaline really help us out this time. Thank's Adrenaline..** As if it is a human..hehehe..** The level of adrenaline really rise up just likes the mercury in a thermometer rising up so high till the thermometer burst..BLURRPPP!!! It was just likes experienced being chased by ZOMBIES..** that's what my friend Av said...** Hollywood film..hahaha.. While doing my escape from the zombies, i suddenly drop my Nokia Super Nova 7610 Slide..huhuhu..and yet it is purple in color..huhuhuhu...That was the most regretting thing that i've done ....huhuhu.. Till now i cried in my heart and hoping that i can turn back time...If only i don't go to Victoria and just spending my time in church, it would not be like this....huhuhuhu...
Haiz...the morale of the story, never go to the club when you already in the church....

No comments:

Post a Comment