the sewer system :P

Friday, February 3, 2012

What...7 years plus..likes OMG! what have i done...it is only me to be blame or who...geez...if only my past relationship never end up..we could have been 6 years now...i just wish we never end up..coz he is the reason i become this...he made my life tumble upside down..how i wish i could rebuild our relationship sometimes..so i won't end up being the third person...now...haiz..i know how bad it is being the third person a.k.a SNATCHER! 


coz my past relationship..my true love was snatched away from me..by the third person...n that made me hurt so much..until now..it was never that easy to forgive n forget..sometimes it lingers in my mind..tears falling down...heart felt the pain..the wound bleeds again..well i guess it is true..it takes only a minute to get a crush on someone, an hour to like someone and a day to love someone but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.


boy..u made me fall for you..you treat me likes your own..you gave me what it called LOVE..you care for me..you made me laugh..you sacrificed your time for me..you made me miss you..you made me smile..n most important, your kiss makes me feel in love..deeply in love..i try my best to avoid this but i was to weak for this..


i am so sorry girl for doing this to you...i never meant to do this...yes..i fall for him..but i know..he is yours..he will never be mine...i promise i will back off..even i know it is hard to do that coz i keep on falling n falling into him..just please give me a chance to love him..to care for him..even from far..


I'M GONNA FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU. YOU DON'T HAVE TO LOVE ME BACK, JUST LET ME LOVE YOU..


No comments:

Post a Comment