the sewer system :P

Friday, December 7, 2012

Jesus my Saviour
My Lord and My King
Insulted, rejected
for all our sins
Knowing pain
He went through it all
So I turn to Jesus
He's there when I fall

(chorus)
Lord I need you
Lord I cry out to you
My only refuge
from this world
Lord I need you
Lord I cry out to you
My only shelter
my hope and saviour

Jesus my comfort
my strength and my shield
Sorrow and sadness
He knows how I feel
Knowing my struggles
He went through it all
So I turn to Jesus
Who's been there before.


* Herman Kim, Turn To Jesus *

Every pain..every misery, every problems...all i can do is Pray...
I turn to you my almighty Lord Jesus.
You're my savior, 
You're my refuge,
You're my light..
The light that shine on me all the time..
Love me, have mercy on me, heal me and save me from all those misery..
Only to you i turn my life on.
Without you, i would lost.
Try to keep myself on the right track..to keep my faith on you.
To love, to serve n to live with you.
Lord Jesus, i'll come to you.
Lead me the way, so i found love and peace on you.
Forgive me for all i did..
Help me discover the way..
Help me to choose the path..
Help me to be the one..
One who have faith, love and mercy.
Lead me not to the evil but give me the best i can have.
In you..I have my faith!
Amen..

* Laurentia Abun *
2.26 p.m
7 December 2012.


Courtesy from : JS YouTube channel..
Turn to Jesus..



No comments:

Post a Comment